New Membership Options 2013
Standard Membership - €6 per month Direct Debit (€72 per year)
This category entitles the member to 50% discount off the standard range ball rates, Free use of the Putting Green and a 10% discount on advertised prices for Clinics at the Academy
Short Game Membership - €16 per month Direct Debit (€192 per year) – First 100 members only
This category entitles the member to 50% discount off the standard range ball rates, 20 hours per month in the Short Game Area, Free use of the Putting Green and 10% discount on advertised prices for Clinics at the Academy. Note: Unused hours cannot be carried forward, month to month.
All Inclusive Membership - €58 per month Direct Debit (€696 per year) – First 10 members only
This category entitles the member to 1500 Range Balls Per Month, 20 hours per month in the Short Game Area, Free use of the Putting Green and 10% discount on advertised prices for Clinics at the Academy. Note: Unused range balls & hours cannot be carried forward, month to month.
GUI National Golf Academy – Price List
Valid from 1st February 2013
Public Standard Rates
Small Basket (40 Balls) €8
Medium Basket (80 Balls) €9
Large Basket (120 Balls) €10
Small Basket (40 Balls) €4
Medium Basket (80 Balls) €4.50
Large Basket (120 Balls) €5
Short Game Area
Public & Standard Members
One Hour €10
Two Hours €15
Three Hours €20
Please note that from 1st February 2013, Off Peak rates will no longer apply.
Rules governing all categories of Membership
1. Membership of the GUI’s National Coaching Academy Limited is for a minimum of twelve months and is not assignable, transferable or re-fundable.
2. Membership ID Cards are for MEMBER USE ONLY and must be used at all times. Member benefits are not available to those who fail to present appropriate membership card.(Misuse of Membership Card will result in membership cancellation.) Photographic ID (such as passport or driving license) must be shown when requested by Academy staff.
3. The GUI National Coaching Academy reserves the right to amend prices or restrict access to any facility, equipment or programme run by the Academy and listed as part of membership entitlement. Where a member is entitled to a percentage reduction, this reduction is from the standard price and not on special offers that run from time to time.
4. Membership is for a period of one year unless stated otherwise on application form. Renewals will be issued each year. Membership fees must be paid on time. Late payment will result in the termination of membership. If you are paying by Direct Debit your membership will automatically renew unless you instruct us to cancel as per the conditions set out in the Direct Debit mandate. Changes to the pricing structure will be notified to you in writing at least 30 days before implementation.
5. The GUI National Coaching Academy Limited reserves the right to terminate membership for breach of the rules, or conduct which, in their opinion, is damaging to the character or interests of the academy or offensive to other members or staff.
6. Members must advise staff of any personal, current disability such as blindness, deafness, heart condition, epilepsy and other conditions etc. prior to using the facilities so that they help to avoid accidents, injuries or misadventures to themselves and others.
7. As a member, I consent to receive promotional emails and SMS messages from GUI National Coaching Academy Limited. I understand that I may opt out of these at any stage by clicking on the Unsubscribe link in the email, or by replying with the word “STOP” to SMS messages. The Academy may still contact members in relation only to their membership using email and/or SMS.
8. Whilst using the GUI National Coaching Academy Limited facilities, all Members accept responsibility for their own state of health and physical condition.
9. Absolute discretion is retained by the GUI National Coaching Academy Limited to reject any application or renewal of membership without ascribing any reason for doing so.
10. The GUI National Coaching Academy Limited may at any time withdraw all or any part of the Academy facilities for any period or periods where and when it may be deemed necessary for repair, maintenance, alteration or for safety reasons or alternative use.
11. Payment in part or full of the membership fees is deemed to be acceptance of these terms, published and displayed in the GUI National Golf Academy and available at the Academy website.